Sunday, August 9, 2015

Getting Ready & Getting Excited!

Hello, Everyone!

I hope that this post finds you rested and ready to begin a new school year!  These last few weeks, I have been working away in my classroom, anxiously awaiting the first day of school (one of my favorite days of the year)... If you are visiting this page, perhaps you have a child in my class this coming year!  If so, please take a moment to submit your email address over to the right side of the page where it says, "Follow by Email".  That way, when I post a new update to the blog, you will get an email notifying you of a new post.  This will be a great way to stay on top of all the great and exciting things that are happening in our classroom throughout the school year!  Feel free to take a look around to familiarize yourself with all the information displayed on the blog.  It's hard to believe that we are already beginning another year of school and that summer break has come to an end.  I am looking forward to meeting all of my students and  getting to know them over the next several weeks!  This year is going to be a terrific adventure!  Welcome back, everyone!  See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment